Education Sustainbility Materials
We want every sailor to know how to protect our waters while they sail.
We are working with World Sailing and The Ocean Race to produce educational resources for 6-12 year olds on:
- Boats and races across the sport
- Navigating with wildlife and biodiversity
- Oil & Fuel
- Cleaning and maintenance, and avoiding
- invasive species transfer
- Resources efficiency and climate change.
The resources will be produced in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Arabic and Swedish, and will include worksheets, student booklets and trainers’ activity guides.
Partners including World Sailing MNAs, Classes and Special Events will be able to co-brand these resources for use in their pogrammes.